TufFloor MH is a factory blended, quality controlled powder which is ready to use on site. When applied as a dry shake application to concrete TufFloor MH gives an extremely hard wearing, abrasion resistant and durable floor which will resist the ingress of aggressive liquids.
TufFloor MH provides a highly abrasion resistant surface to fresh concrete floors by the dry shake method which ensures that the hard wearing surface bonds monolithically to the base concrete. It is ideally suited for all industrial areas subject to heavy traffic such as car parks, heavy industry, workshops, laboratories, power station stations, loading bays, etc.
1. Provides a hard, abrasion resistant surface
2. Reduces maintenance costs
3. Supplied ready use – no additives required
4. No stain, non-oxidizing & non-metallic
5. Forms monolithic bond with fresh concrete base
6. Hard, dense surface resistant to oils and grease
Appearance: Grey Powder
Bulk Density: 1700 kg/m3
Hardness (MOHS Scale): 7
25 kg bag