Conventional joints require the removal of temporary timber joints and chiseling, hacking or other means to roughen the poured surfaces in preparation for subsequent pours. This could result in the weakening or cracking of joints, a lack of uniformity in bonding strength and even an inherently weak structure. High steel ribbed has integral V-shaped ribs to provide added. Rigidity and form a permanent shuttering for construction joints. It is manufactured from galvanized steel sheet to BSEN10327:2004.
1. As permanent formwork for construction joints.
2. As permanent formwork for flat, even or shaped components.
1. The perfect joint between the concreted sections without needing to further process the construction joint.
2. Reduction of the concrete pressure during the concreting process.
3. Minimization of empty spaces and cement honeycomb.
4. High concreting speed and visual monitoring of the concreting process is possible.
Physical & Mechanical Properties
Weight: 3.39 kg/m2
Sheet Size: 445mm x 2000mm